Important information regarding Covid 19 protocols
Working under Dance Safe and Guidelines from Ontario Health;
Our number one goal is to keep our dancers, families,and staff as safe as possible. Please read through and be patient, as we adjust to this new and daily routine with added time and work.
* Parents are to self monitor children before each class- DO NOT bring you child to class if in the last 24 hours anyone within your family has had a fever, vomiting, nausea, cough or extreme runny nose.
* Student will be required to have a temperature check before entering the studio. They will them be directed to take off shoes and line up for class.
* Hand sanitation stations will be set up in the main area and the studio room.
* Please do not arrive more that 5 minutes before your scheduled class time, to ensure cleaning can be completed between classes
* all dancers must wear a mask into the studio when in common area and washrooms (ages 5+up) mask may be taken off once in their dance space inside the dance room (a personal space will be available for them to put their mask and water bottle)
* the change room remains closed. please come dressed and only bring what is absolutely needed to the studio
* ONE parent per dancer under the ages of 5 is permitted into the studio. The waiting area is unfortunately mandated to be closed.
* any parent assisted classes must also abide by the stated rules.
* all frequently touched areas will be disinfected regularly throughout the evening/day.
* washroom will be disinfected regularly
* any mats, props, barres that are used and personal areas for water bottles will be disinfected between each class
* Teachers/Staff will wear a mask when coming in contact with students to correct posture, assist in movement, as well as in the common areas.
* any student who becomes unwell during class will be removed from class, parents will be called to pick them up immediatley and will remain with a staff member until picked up.
Ballet- Jazz- Hip Hop- Tap- Acro- Tiny Tots- Tiny Toes- Move with Me- Baby on Board Barre- Adult Tap- Adult Ballet- BarreFit
Classes ages 7+
All classes are subject to change before September 2020. You will be notified right away should there be a change to a class you register for.
3-4 years old
Tiny Toes- ballet based class
4 yrs- Combo dance
Parent/tot classes: runs in sessions
Baby & Me: ages 6-15 months
Move with Me: 16-24 months
Classes 5-6 years
Mini Hip Hop
Fall Registration is OPEN! In studio classes at this time are scheduled to start in September. IF you are not yet comfortable sending your child into the studio for class, we understand! You can enroll in the class you wish and dance at home at the same time each week with our live streamed classes. Monthly fees will remain the same, as you are taking a space in class. This way, when you are ready to return your child will be up to date with lessons and have a space waiting for them. If you are choosing the online option , please send the Director a message stating this. We want to continue to bring the Joy of Dance to as many people as we can in a safe , and comfortable way for all!
2.5-3 year olds:
Tiny Tots -without parent
Baby on Board Barre -sessions
Barrefit - see Barrefit drop down
All pictures are of current or past students of FSDBA
Subject to change
500-600 Private class
615-715 pm Ballet Competitive Team
8 Week sessions Baby on Board Barre 930-1015am
515-600 pm Pre-Primary Ballet (4-5yrs)
615-700 pm Level 1/2 Ballet (6-8 yrs) -FULL
700-745 pm Junior Jazz 6-8 yrs
745-830 pm Intermediate Jazz 9+
500-530 pm Tiny Toes 3-4 yrs
545-615 pm Beginner Tap (4-6 yrs)
615-700 pm Junior Tap (7+)
700-745 pm Mandatory Ballet Team class
600-645pm Mini Hip Hop (5-8 yrs)
700-800 pm Junior Hip Hop (8+)- FULL
500-545 pm Junior acro ( must be able to hold a bridge and cartwheel properly)- FULL
600-745 pm Jazz Team mandatory class
900-930 am Tiny Tots (2.5-3 yrs with parent )
10-1030 am Tiny Toes (3-4 yrs)- FULL
1045-1130 am Pre-Primary Ballet (4-5 yrs)
CLOSED FOR LUNCH 1215-1250. Doors will be locked until 12:50pm
100-200 pm Combo dance (5-7 yrs )
215-300 pm Mini Acro (4-6 yrs)